What to do after SEE? Which subject to read ??

SEE Known as Secondary Education Exam or class 10 exam which was previously Known as School Leaving Certificate (SLC) is the Iron gate for the student after that student have to choose the carrier option in which field they will go like Management, Science, Humanities, etc. This is the Time student have to choose what is best for them.We will discuss the different Career and Study Options available in Nepal after SEE. Read more at : https://www.rohitghimire.com/2022/05/Best-Subject-in-nepal-after-see.html

#career #science #management #education #school #SEE #studentjobs #studentdevelopment #nepal